Saturday, October 6, 2007

my boy lollipop

kena tagged by shu yi =''(
but i also got nothing to do at home..haha

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

wow..banyak rules juga
ok..i'll TRY to follow rule no.3 & 5 =D

MY PERFECT LOVER: STRICTLY FOR MALES ONLY~~sorry for the girls =P

1) someone who is taller than me
2) someone who looks good in specs
3) someone who doesn't drink, gamble & smoke
4) someone who will be there for me 24/7 *wink*

5) someone who is understanding
6) someone whom i can trust
7) someone who can do all the house chores *dreaming*
8) someone who will take me as I am

ooo..so colourful~~xP

malas nak tag other people xD
edi said try to follow the rules




My boy Lollipop
You make my heart go giddy-up
You are as sweet as candy
You're my sugar dandy
-my boy lollipop by spice girls


may, our pic during vbs 2004!!!
far out far east~~hehe





p.s: this picture has nothing to do with the tag =)
hugz&kissez,
vicKI

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..sangat kelakar

dimieyiki said...

azlan!!!!! =D
mana ada?? haha..its true u know








hugz&kissez,
dimieyiKI

Anonymous said...

who's azlan?