Monday, October 8, 2007

speeeeeeeech-less

this is a conversation between me n my sis bout 5 minutes ago..


my sis: eh fatty (yes, she calls me that =="), how come got ppl bathing in our bathroom??
(me staring at the bathroom)
me: no, mana ada??
my sis: got la..i wanna bathe le!!!
me: hello, i just came out from there la..
my sis: really!!! there's someone in the bathroom..
(the malas me purposely walk there to confirm)
me: eh, where got?? dont tell me ur eyes got problem ar..
my sis: u cant see meh??
me: see what??
my sis: someone bathing inside la..
me: huh?? (coz the toilet is empty!!!)
my sis: haha..u really cant see inside??
me: seriously there's no one inside ok!!! go bathe la..
my sis: there!!! the doggy hanging there!!! he's staring at me!!! how to bathe?!! ahahahahahaha

(pengsan~~~ =.=)


p.s: the doggy is actually my phone key chain..yea, the 'black' one =)




i only have 2 words for you -----> gila babi!!!!





hugz&kissez,
vicKI

4 comments:

Su said...

Mangkuk. The two of you memang mangkuk.

dimieyiki said...

i'm pisau la..haha
my sis is mangkuk =P







hugz&kissez,
dimieyiKI

-Yeang Shin- said...

i think you said it wrong, should be gila lembu la..

dimieyiki said...

babi sounds nicer than lembu =P









hugz&kissez,
dimieyiKI