Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i wish you love.

Oooh this seems fun! Got it off Regina's blog and my songs have interesting titles. So let's see how randomness goes.


RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
Cannonball by The Breeders.
(Okay, nonsensical funny)

How would you describe yourself?
Not the Only One by Avril Lavigne.
(This totally takes my uniqueness away! So unfair)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Trouble by Acute.
(I do? Well maybe rebelliousness is fine but trouble? Hmm..)

How do you feel today?
Someday by Nickelback.
(Totally irrelevant, a little too far-fetched)

What is your life's purpose?
All that I've Got by The Used.
(Yes, I'll give it all that I've got and life is all that I've got anyway)

What is your motto?
Ease the Moment by Dishwalla.
(Trying to ease the moment!)

What do your friends think of you?
Long Time Coming by The Delays.
(I'm a long time coming? Okay)

What do you think of your parents?
Bright Idea by Orson.
(They are!)

What do you think about very often?
Talk Tonight by Oasis.
:D

What is 2 + 2?
Slip Away by Lloyd Cole.
(Irrelevent again)

What do you think of your best friend?
You're All I Have by Snow Patrol.
(YESHHHHHH!! I AGREE!)

What do you think of the person you like?
Belief by Gavin Degraw.
(What? Am I supposed to believe or they believe in me?)

What is your life story?
On Fire by Switchfoot.
(Oh. I never knew)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
No Surprises by Radiohead.
(I want to be no surprises when I grow up. Go figure)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Hate (I Really Don't Like You) by Plain White T's.
(Wtf? Thoroughly impossible. IRRELEVANT! I WANT ANOTHER GO!)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Walk by Faith by Jeremy Camp.
(Christian song in wedding. Okay)

What will they play at your funeral?
Shattered by The Trucks.
(Wa don't shatter la!)

What is your hobby/interest?
Stand by Me by Oasis.
(Interesting. I want people to stand by me as a hobby)

What is your biggest fear?
Ole Black 'N' Blue Eyes by The Fratellis.
(How can you not love those eyes?)

What is your biggest secret?
Change Your Mind by The Killers.
(Maybe I'm scared of being fickle. I don't know)

What do you think of your friends?
Set Me Free by Velvet Revolver.
(Hey, I'm fine the way I am. Maybe I don't have enough freedom or something)

That's all. No tagging. Do it voluntarily :)

xoxokwanyi.

1 comment:

Shuuu said...

Haha, i should have tagged u all instead of regina since u did it so voluntarily XD haha