Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the life chapel-ians ^^

I MISS CAMPS!!! I do..really =(
I still remember we (my sis, may, esther, jee leng & mua) joined
3 camps in a row in 2005..and we(my sis, esther n mua) had to perform in melaka straight after the last camp..sounds crazy rite??
We weren’t exhausted or anything throughout the whole
3 camps..perhaps a little xP
All we had was
FUN, FUN and FUN!!!!!

Proudly present my net group in Teenstreet 2005


see the girl in blue band?? she's johanna (my roomie!!)
she's from korea..that's y her bro is so cute xD I miss you too!!! ='(


TLC!!!!

friends that we made in teenstreet..


joshua & josiah are sooooo cute ^^



Introducing the BIBLE WALLAH~~~


oh did i mention that he's my church youth leader?? =P

Teenstreet 2005 was da BOMB!!!!



Teenstreet2006!!!!


too bad..i'm gonna miss teenstreet 2007 *sobs*
teenstreet was organised by OM Malaysia btw..


Next stop: YF Camp 2005
YF stands for Youth Fellowship in case you're wondering
This camp was organised by the life chapel-ians
*whee*


eh?


ah, that's better~~~ my bad..xP

The Exorcism of Emily Rose


no?

BBC in action


dont cha wish you were in BBC?? *wink*

say goodbye to jungle lodge!!!


hello CU girls camp~~~

CU girls camp is an all girls camp..too bad for the boys =P
our 3rd camp..


crazy things we did =)

stage performance..


Final stop: Melaka
Had our choir performance there..


smile everyone!!! =D


i'm definitely joining YF camp even though it clashes with CU girls camp AGAIN!!! =="
make sure we'll bring back those crazy times we had ya??? lol



holiday..holiday..its the best day..ice-cream day
i am only happy when i have holiday
holiday~holiday~holiday~holiday~~~~~
by doktorkosmos

cheers!!!!~~~


su, your pic!!! wakakakaka...





hugz&kissez,
vicKI

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe...finally got my picture :P
Aiseh..the boxes of drinks in the picture spoil it onli...now dun look like white wine liao. Hahahaha.

dimieyiki said...

yea..that's what my sis say also..haha..the boxes bocor our 'secret' xD






hugz&kissez,
dimieyiKI

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.