Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hello, goodbye.

Listen to: L.O.V.E by Michael Buble


Hello! Hope all's fine and dandy :)


This is the blog of Di(one), (Sam)Mie, (Kwan)Yi and (Vic)Ki! It's not much yet but I guess we're well on our way to a gorgeous, hot blog :D Yay! I'm the first to post. And oh, I'm Kwanyi.

Okay.

We're just four girls who have fun. Met in uni a few months ago. Crossed paths, talked alot, laughed alot, found things in common and decided to open a blog. Simple, no? You'll probably get confused in the sea of estrogen and girly rants but it's okay. We'll keep you company. Oh yes we will.

And we were just about to start.

I wish I could post a picture of the four of us but so far, we hadn't had the time to camwhore photobooth-black-and-white style. So I guess that has to wait.

That was dimieyiki by Yi. Till the next post.

Goodbye!


xoxokwanyi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok..lol... nice, well done... *clap* everything mentioned above is true though.