Sunday, August 26, 2007

unsuccessful dinner =(

Hey yo wassup ! This post is full with pictures. And it is definitely not a bimbo post okay?!

Today nothing much happen. Its Chinese July 14, Hungry Ghost Festival. So this morning i went to Sg. Besi's Nirvana to "visit" my uncle. It was pretty cool ! With all the prayers and all. But then the main point of this post is not about that. It's about

MY DINNER !!!!!!

Since it's Hungry Ghost Festival, so i decided not to go out for dinner. I cooked instead.
*wink wink*

Lasagna looks nice. yummy~



So i baked lasagna and cook mushroom soup. ^^

the pasta



the mushroom soup

Oh well, the pasta looks nice. After i baked the lasagna, it looks nice too. But then the lasagna sheet turns out to be hard. >.<

the lasagna ^^


with the sheet like shit !

It was damn hard and damn difficult to bite. So i did this,

i took out the sheets =p

and i end up eating this,

only the pasta =p

The most interesting part is... my bro did not eat my lasagna. He rather eat this than eating my lasagna.

That's sad isn't it? *sigh*



ps : before i end my post, i wanna wish (Kwan)Yi good luck in her driving test tomorrow.^^

I LOVE YOU BABE ^^
kthxbai

xoxo sammie =)


No comments: