Friday, August 24, 2007

story of a girl.

Polar Gardening by threadless.


Listen to: Real Girl by Mutya Buena


I figured!

It's too early in the day to read economics.

Therefore!

I thought I should come post something. I haven't got much complains because as you scroll down below, you would probably catch the drift already, no?

Of Danielle, Savvy and what? Hei hei ren.

I'd repeat it in my own words and opinion :) But anyway, here's my concluding two cents.

I think honestly, that if we sound a little too racist to you, that you should go find out for yourself what kind of a person hei hei ren really is. We don't mean to be harsh and be considered conservative, race discriminating people. We treat everyone all the same unless they fail to fulfil the noble commandment in friendship - trust. I mean, she used to be our good friend and we placed alot of trust upon her. And when you start giving out unconditional trust to someone, you would expect to be treated the same way. But when we started seeing through her endless lines of lies and deception, we drifted apart. You know it's true that trust can be built into something shield-like, difficult to penetrate even by the sharpest dagger but can be shattered by one, single, unforgivable mistake. In this case, it's not just one. It's beyond.

I don't know about you, but lies and deception aren't in my books.

Even if lying her way through her entire bogus life cycle wouldn't bother her, it will bother us. People who suffer from it knows best. It's not as if she would admit to her own faults and mistakes of denied lies. The lies would hurt us but very much less than what she would suffer when the guilt pours down inexorably on her. So stop it already. Open your eyes.

We don't need an apology, we need your righteous conscience back. That's all. Oh wait, maybe you never had it. Who knows?

I'm sorry but you saw this coming.

Danielle. She's a pretty woman. She's a little too fussy, a little too sarcastic, a little too stressed out. She's probably a little too stingy in marks too. But all in all, I think she's nice you know. I know I would probably be bombarded by MANY people but really, take the time to see and you'll notice she's a really nice person. If only you try a little patience ;)

Savvy. What can I say? Her eyes are very much smaller than mine. Like little peepholes. I wouldn't know much about her because to her, I'm this total stranger but by the way she looks and glares at me, I'd pretty much concluded that she's a little stuck up. I mean, I've had experienced many times from her that cold, unfriendly, I'm-so-superior-I'm-looking-down-on-you glare that makes you want to go right up to her and give her a bitch slap. Oh, and she looks me up and down too. Like, who does that?

You whore.

A part of me pities her but it's her attitude that has to leave. Then I'll start seeing the better side of her. Maybe.

Nothing much happened today. Economics and public speaking. No more assignments, no more formal clothes, no more seemingly endless lectures, tutorials, no more annoying people. Sounds like paradise.

And it's one more day in paradise, one last chance to feel alright.

xoxokwanyi.

No comments: