Monday, August 27, 2007

HORRIBLE ME

OMG!!!i told myself back on 20august to be a person who can keep her words..so well i decided to be a vegetarian for a month..c its not dat hard rite as it sounds..so well d first day jason took me out & insisted i eat..so recklessly i nvr use my little itsie bitsie brain to tink dat RAMLI BURGER IS NOT VEGETARIAN!!!!!F**K..so well dat nite i was bein so guilty...felt so horrible den bein determine i told myself..nvm nvm u din mean it dun feel so guilty..so den came day 2..mel was havin fried sotong..yummy..first looked it reminded me of strawberry's sausages...okie its dis restaurant call strawberry..well i was like..erm wats dat?den as greedy as always i took & popped it in my mouth..mmm yummy le dis fry sotong..swallowed half d den OMG!!!IM ON VEGETARIAN Y DA HELL M I EATIN DIS?god save d useless me...so well i was still very determine to do it...nvm...bla bla so i manage to keep my word fer like erm..few days?& i jus blew it..sobs...i cudnt help it..lasagne & spag..waaaa....im critical & i believe i cant b save..everytime i say somethin i cant seem to do it..freakin useless..arghh..hate myself..freakin crap..& im so full of all d meat..haih..well d lasagne was pretty fine..destroyer kenny cooked & he's d weird kinda chef who NVR EATS HIS OWN COOKIN...not dat it was horrible but den..i oso dunno..lookin at it already made me feel full..& im still feeling guilty..sucks..

o.0 monkeyaby 0.o

No comments: