Saturday, August 25, 2007

i'm emo today. kacau me at your own risk.

yeah, im emo after a long time. had a fight with my bf today, kinda nasty but very emotionally draining. anyway, i'l be ok sooner or later.

well, that's the first reason why this post's title is like this.

secondly, my final exam is coming, and im not doing anything bout it. i wanna study bt i cant study because of the argument of course and reasons such as watching tv n playing pc games. haihz.

thirdly, i ate like a pig today. i had roti telur bawang for breakfast, egg plus onions and tomatoes for lunch, and nasi lemak for teatime. how very sinful rite. and i found out that i could fit perfectly into my loose jeans, which is NOT a good thing. neways, have to cut down on my fatty food intake.. heehee..

-mel-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is rocks
you should watch at that cool emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc